Monday, July 25, 2011

DR. PAUL ON EVOLUTION


Here is another area where some have been mistaken about Dr. Paul's position, and even lied about it:

From this campaign (2011):

"There is one argument against evolution that deserves consideration. If man is evolving and progressing, why is man's involvement in mass killings of one another getting worse and the struggle for peace more difficult? Government wars and exterminations in the twentieth century reached 262 million people killed by their own governments and 44 million people killed in wars. I fear that doesn't say much for the evolutionary process." Rep. Dr. Ron Paul "Liberty Defined", 2011. p.107.

From last campaign (2008):

"I think that the creation has been brought here by God ... We're God's creatures ..." Rep. Dr. Ron Paul, interview with Janet Porter, 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4af9Q0Fa4Q (question starts at 2:40)

"There is a lot of debate on where does life come from. I have a personal belief, I believe each and every life comes from a Creator. ... "It’s a theory, the theory of evolution, and I don’t accept it ... I think that the Creator that I know, created us and created the universe." Rep. Dr. Ron Paul, post-debate interview 2008.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment